Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The red cups are coming ... again!

I was in Starbucks today thinking ... "Hey look, the red cups are here", which in turn got me thinking .... "Hey look, none of us have bothered to post anything on this blog in over a year now!"

I'm throwing in the towel. The stress and pressure to keep coming up with new and exciting stories to blog about are too much. I can't go on.

I feel it is the end of an era. A short era, but an era none the less.

I will remember it well. Goodbye Starbucks Blog.

- THE END -

2 comments:

ellen said...

I am a daily user and to my disappointment many retail stores are only brewing Pikes Place. I gave it my best...Pikes Place simply taste awful. Please brew more than one coffee so the daily user has a choice.

Unknown said...

Poor effort

LOL.