Friday, March 09, 2007

Just like the old days... but with new stuff.

Well, I knew that sooner or later we'd get round to it. I made the lengthy and perilous journey from Harrogate into the dark lands of Bradford in order to see my ex-colleagues for tea and medals (turned out to be just coffee and cheesecake though).

However, I felt that this was of such note that I should commemorate its occurrence with a post to this here interwebblogthingummydoodad.

So erm... yes. Here I am. We had coffee. And it was good.

On a more important and far more satisfying note, I hereby proclaim that I am to be a father. And here's a blurry black and white picture to go some way to proving it:


So there you go. A mini-me. What a terrifying thought.

1 comment:

IZP said...

Hearty congrats.

I'm really pleased you're finding the prospect of fatherhood more satisfying than coffee and cake with old friends just now. Well done, that is the correct emotional response! Keep us posted.